Luxurious furnished 4+kk apartment for rent in new building in Prague 5, 137 m² + 160 m² terrace, 2x garage, 2x bathroom
Prague 5 – Jinonice, U Panske zahrady street – popular residential area next to the German School, in a walking distance to subway station, nearby shopping mall „Galerie Nove Butovice“, area with perfect public transport to the city centre and perfect access to the highways D5, D1 and to the airport: furnished top quality apartment size 4 + kitchen corner (in area of 120 m2) + terrace of 70 m2, located on the 4th floor with lift in a new building (2007), apartment has a beautiful view of Prague 5, consisting of an entrance hall, spacious open space living room, dining area, a fully fitted kitchen and with entrance to the terrace, 3 bedrooms (all of them with a cloakroom and access to the terrace), 2 full bathrooms, laundry room with washer and dryer, also cabling for telephone line/internet/satellite, wooden floors and tiles, 2× parking spot in the underground garage + storage room included in the rent.
38 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 6.000 CZK montly|
|Address||U panské zahrady, Praha 5|
|Usable area||137 m²|
|Terrace||yes (160 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, luxury fully furnished 2 + kk apartment for rent, 83 sqm, air conditioning, New Town, Ostrovni street
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.