Unfurnished 3+1 apartment of high standard for rent in Korunni street - Prague 2 Vinohrady, 103 m²
Unfurnished 3+1 apartment of high standard for rent in Korunni street – Prague 2 Vinohrady, close to old aquaduct. 4th floor of seccesion building after renovation with emphasis on preserving original historic elemnts, own gas heating + two original tiled stoves, parquetted floors, modern kitchen unit with gas stove and electric oven, ready for installing refridgerator and dishwasher. There is high-speed internet and cable TV in the building, the lift is currently being projected. Two rooms are separate, bathroom with corner bathtub, toilet is in separate room, there is also pantry/closet. Splendid location between two parks, 10 minutes of walk from metro and tram stop Jiriho z Podebrad and with all the amnities in the area.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges CZK 500,- / person + energy bills|
|Address||Korunní, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||103 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.