Prague, beautiful commercial space - offices for rent, Podvinný mlýn, Libeň, parking, 443 m²
Beautiful commercial space suitable for offices with a total area of 443 m² is located in a separate building on a fenced plot in Prague 9 – Libeň. Space is becoming a ground floor area of 156 m² and first floor with an area of 289 m². On the ground floor are 3 rooms with areas of 20m², 1 15.5 m2, 1× 17.5 m2, 1× 16m², 1×40 m² and 1× toilet, shower and kitchenette. The first floor has 8 separate offices with an area of 20m², Secretariat for 2 offices about 96 square meters, 2 toilets, 1 shower and 2 kitchenettes. Available 12 lockable parking spaces. Quiet location full of greenery with excellent amenities and transport links. In the vicinity are restaurants, shops and metro „B“ Českomoravská where you can find shopping center Harfa.
160 CZKm² per month
|Charges||+ utilities 40 CZK/m2|
|Address||Podvinný mlýn, Praha 9 - Libeň|
|Usable area||443 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.