Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+kk for rent, renovated, Bydžovského, Malešice, separate rooms, cellar, 54 m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent with a total area of 54 m2 with a small cellar located on the 4th floor of a brick building with no elevator in Prague 10 – Malešice. The house has undergone a total refurbishment in 2011 – insulated facade, new walls and windows. It is very well designed layout (see. Chart) – separate rooms (both 17 m2), hall with plenty of space for cabinets, kitchen, bathroom and separate toilet. Kitchen equipped gas stove, fridge and washing machine. Bathroom with bathtub, shower screens and modern shower sprayer. On the floor tiles and carpet, new electrical wiring. Possibility to connect to UPC, internet. Possibility of parking in the parking lot in front. The house is located in a quiet street near the park Malesicky. All civic amenities in the area – health center, school, kindergarten, post office, shops, sports center (squash, tennis, gym). Very good access to the city center (2 minutes from the house of the stop. 133,155,188 bus, 5min. Metro from „A“ Želivského).
10 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3 500 CZK|
|Address||Bydžovského, Praha 10|
|Usable area||54 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.