Flat for sale 3+1, 69 sqm, Horní Bříza, balcony
We offer a nice renovated apartment 3 +1 in personal property in Horni Briza. Apartment with an area of 69 m² is oriented to the southeast and is located on the 1st floor of the revitalized brick house in a quiet and beautiful part of the Upper Birch. The apartment consists of a living room with an area of 16 m², two smaller rooms, kitchen, bathroom, toilet, hallway and balcony. The big advantage of flat rooms, lots of built-in storage space and last but not least, loggia, thanks to significantly reduce heating costs. The kitchen has a corner kitchen with a combined stove, bathroom has a bathtub, toilet is located separately. Floor covering and tile laminate flooring, central heating. Of course there is a cellar in the basement. After talking with the owner can be left in the flat part of the equipment – eg. Cabinets, etc.. Favourite location near Pilsen, close to all amenities – schools, kindergartens, medical building, shopping center, fenced playground directly behind the house. Excellent transport links, bus stop near the house. This property can be financed by a loan or mortgage. Within the framework of RK is financial advice for free.
1 250 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Družstevní, Horní Bříza|
|Usable area||69 m²|
|Loggia||yes (6 m²)|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.