Beautiful apartment for sale, 2+kt, 46 m², Prestice, city center, fully furnished
Apartment 2+kt for sale, which is located in the center of Přeštice. It is located on the 3rd floor with an elevator and the total area is 46 m2. It consists of a spacious living room with a kitchenette, which is a custom designed kitchen equipped with appliances. The living room leads into the bedroom, which overlooks the church. Then there is a modern bathroom with bath, sink, toilet and washing machine. The advantage is the larger chamber, which provides additional storage space. Both rooms are used in vinyl flooring and other areas are tiled. Residential heating and hot water provided by a boiler located in the bathroom. On the floor is a communal lounge, which can be used as needed. House of 1992, part of the house remodeled in 2009 for apartments, furnished in 2012 So far, no one lived in the apartment. Due to the location in which the flat is located, is near all the important amenities. Also nearby is a nice nature. The advantage is good access to Pilsen, which is 15 km away.
1 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including real estate and legal service|
|Usable area||46 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.