Cozy apartment 2 + kk for sale, 42 m², quiet and easily accessible location in Prague 4 - Kamýk, street Pšenčíkova
We offer bright fully renovated apartment 2+kk, floor area of 42 m² in a nice area of Prague 4 – Kamýk, street Pšenčíkova.
This apartment is located on the third floor of an insulated panel building with elevator and consists of a bedroom, living room with kitchen (including appliances), bathroom with shower and toilet and a hallway with built-in wardrobe. Be the bearer of quality and tasteful renovation in 2010 (brick core, new wiring, pipes). The floors are floating floors, tiles and carpet, security entrance doors, the apartment has a cellar. Also, the house is renovated (including insulation). The apartment is oriented to the southwest side, so it's pleasantly light. It is a cooperative apartment with paid annuity and relatively low cost of living.
The site is fully equipped and easily accessible to the city center. For further information or viewing please contact your broker.
1 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Pšenčíkova, Praha 4 - Kamýk|
|Usable area||42 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.