Prague, furnished apartment for rent 1+kk (29 m²), Street Kozácká, Vršovice, cellar, balcony
Partly furnished apartment for rent 1+kk (29 m2) + 5 m2 balcony located on the second floor of a brick building with an elevator in the street Kozácká, Praha 10, Vršovice. The kitchen has ceramic blanket, dishwasher. The bathroom has a shower, toilet and washing machine. There is a beautiful balcony overlooking the courtyard. The apartment has a cellar. Civic amenities – schools, kindergartens, restaurants, shops and more. Transportation – 2 minutes to the tram station (2 stops to Namesti Miru metro station, line A). The house is located in a large park Grébovka, which is known for its own wines.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2000 utilities|
|Address||Kozácká, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||29 m²|
|Balcony||yes (5 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.