Prague, beautiful modern apartment 1+1 for rent, 45m², balcony, garage, Volutová street, Prague 5
Praha 5, we offer in a beautiful new building. Fully furnished apartment located on the 3rd floor of a brick building with an elevator. The apartment has a covered balcony (6m²) appropriate to relax with a nice view. The advantage of the apartment is also a possibility to rent a parking space. Modern kitchen with fridge, freezer, stove, dishwasher and microwave. Bathroom with large corner bath, wc. There is also a washer and dryer. Floating floors, tiles, central heating. The rent is also included in the monthly fee for the internet. The house is a 24-hour reception. The apartment is freshly painted. Nice living near Metro B. Complete public amenities – near plenty of shops and restaurants. Not far away a beautiful central park, which leads to the Prokopské údolí.
11 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000 CZK (included internet and garage)|
|Address||Volutová, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||45 m²|
|Loggia||yes (6 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.