Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 5+kk for rent, Železná street, Old Town, terrace, balcony, 4 bathrooms, 240 sqm
Luxury unfurnished apartment for rent which is located on the 4th floor of a brick house in the historical center of Prague. Flat 5+kk with a total area of 240 m² with two kitchen, four bathrooms and three dressing rooms. Three separate rooms. Kitchen equipped with all appliances. Three bathrooms with shower and one with bathtub. The apartment has two balconies and one large terrace. There is also a pantry with storage and washing machine. The floors are parquet and tiles. Heating gas boiler. Internet access and cable television. Excellent location. The historic center of the city. Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square nearby. Excellent civic amenities in the area. Everyone will choose from a wide range of leisure activities. Shopping opportunities everywhere in the neighborhood. Easy accessibility to all parts of Prague. Mustek metro station nearby. Also possible to use as an office space.
77 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 750,- czk per person house services + electricity and gas|
|Address||Železná, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||240 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.