Apartment 1+kk for sale, 27.2 sqm, terrace, garden, new residential project, Prague 9, Modreho street
We offer living in a very quiet environment with a new bike path, Rokytka river and a lot of greenery, in a new project Rokytka Gardens II in Prague 9, Modreho street. This is the fourth phase of a very successful project, which offers two buildings with a playground, a park and an ideal possibility to use cycle paths and fitness trails. This apartment 1+kk with a floor area of 27.6 square meters is located on the 2nd floor and consists of a spacious living room with preparatory to the kitchen, hallway, garden and terrace. All apartments are very practical designed and provide the ultimate in luxury living; laminate floor in a wood and wooden windows, ceramic tiles in bathrooms, hall and closets, entrance fireproof security doors and home phone (preparation for videophone). There is possibility to buy a cellar and a parking space in the communal garage in the basement. The whole area has family character, without any disturbing elements, in the vicinity of the park, river, woods and ponds. It also offers good access to the city center either by car or tram. Ideal accommodation for nature lovers, a young couple or family. Scheduled completion – the end of 2015. For more information, please contact your broker.
1 415 748 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including a complete legal service and comissions, the price does not include VAT, cellar and parking|
|Address||Modrého, Praha 9|
|Usable area||27,20 m²|
|Garden||yes (45,10 m²)|
|Terrace||yes (7,10 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.