Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent renovated, Jasmínová, Záběhlice, cellar, 58 m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent renovated a total area of 58 m² with a basement located on the 2nd floor of the brick house in Prague 10 – Záběhlice. The apartment consists of an entrance hall with built-in wardrobes with plenty of storage space. In addition, a beautiful kitchen with new gas stove, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave and fridge with freezer. Bathroom with bathtub and washing machine. Toilet separately. Connecting to the Internet via UPC. On the floors are laminate flooring, wood flooring, Marmoleum and tiles. Heated by central heating. Parking on the street. The house is situated in a quiet location with excellent amenities and transport links. There are numerous restaurants, shopping center Hostovař, schools, supermarkets, ATMs and bus stop „Práčská“ from which you can get in 15 minutes on the subway „A“ Skalka.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3000 CZK|
|Address||Jasmínová, Praha 10 - Záběhlice|
|Usable area||58 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.