Prague-west, a partially furnished house 5+1 for rent renovated, Ke Školce, Průhonice, garden, 246 m²
Luxury partly furnished family house 5+1 after reconstruction of the total area of 246 m² with garden (93m²), terrace, storage room and double garage, located in a quiet area of Prague West – Průhonice. Stylish fitted kitchen with electric stove, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave and fridge with freezer. The house has two bathrooms. The first bathroom with bathtub and toilet. Second bathroom with bathtub, separate toilet next. There is a cable to connect to the Internet and satellite. On the floors are wooden floors and tiles. Heated by gas. level heating. The house is located in a quiet and green location with excellent amenities and transport links. There are numerous restaurants, shops, parks (Průhonický park), Lock Průhonice, kindergarten, primary school, swimming pool, post office and bus stop „Průhonice“ from which you get to metro „C“ Opatov to 13 minutes.
Here we offer an amazing view of the entire house and its surroundings taken from a helicopter:
44 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 7000 CZK|
|Address||Ke školce, Průhonice|
|Usable area||246 m²|
|Grounds area||412 m²|
|Garden||yes (93 m²)|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.