Bright cooperative flat 3+1 for sale, 80.3 m², balcony, cellar, Praha 5 - Hlubocepy, street Pivcova
We offer a cooperative apartment 3+1, floor area of 80.3 m2 in the sought after area of Prague 5 – Barrandov, street Pivcova. This apartment is located on the 4th floor of a block of flats from the 80s with a lift. The house has undergone revitalization – new windows, pipes, treatment of common space, insulation and a new facade. The apartment consists of three bedrooms (2 facing north, smaller one to the west), living room with kitchenette, bathroom with bath, separate toilet and storage. The apartment has a cellar of about 4 m2 – walled cubicles. Rooms are separated, the core is in original condition. Ideal for reconstruction according to the wishes of the new owner. The sale is not equipment. Annuity is paid, but the transfer of personal property is not yet possible. Free parking offers parking lot across the supermarket Albert. In the house there is located bicycle room with drying room. Prague 5 – Barrandov is a quiet location with plenty of greenery and full amenities – there is a health center, school, kindergarten, aquapark, bowling, playground, tennis courts nearby … Prokopske udoli valley is an ideal place for cycling and walking. Good public transport – tram and bus stop, 10 minute drive to the shopping center Metropole Zlicin, very good connection to the airport as well. For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
2 495 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including legal services and brokerage fee|
|Address||Pivcova, Praha 5 - Hlubočepy|
|Usable area||80,31 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.