Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk for rent in a new building, Prokopova, Žižkov, balcony, garage, 42 m²
Beautiful fully furnished apartment 2+kk with a total area of 42 m2 with balcony (4m²) is located on the 5th floor of a brick building with an elevator in Prague 3 – Zizkov. The apartment consists of a kitchen with living room, bedroom and bathroom. Modern kitchen equipped with refrigerator, electric cooker with ceramic hob, combination oven, dishwasher and washing machine. Bathroom with bathtub and toilet. On the floors are floating floors and tiles. Possibility to rent a garage for an extra charge in the house. The house is situated in an attractive area of the city center with excellent amenities and transport links. There are numerous restaurants, shops, supermarket Tesco, ATMs, parks (Park Vrch Vítkov), schools and bus stop „Tachovské náměstí“ which takes passengers up to 5 minutes to metro „C“ and „B“ Florenc.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4670 CZK|
|Address||Prokopova, Praha 3|
|Usable area||42 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.