Prague, furnished apartment 2+kk in new building for rent, Kosire, 65m², parking, swiming pool
We offer beautiful apartment 2+kk (65 sqm) in Košíře in Prague 5, located on the second floor of a modern new building. The living room is furnished with a sofa, a coffee table and a small living room. Kitchenette with built-in appliances (stove, fridge / freezer, dishwasher), dining table with chairs. The bedroom has a double bed and night tables. The bathroom has a corner bathtub and washing machine. The toilet is separate. There is a wardrobe and hangers in the corridor. Heating is provided by a gas boiler. The apartment has floating floors and tiles. Both windows are located in a maintained area behind the house, which also forms part of the front garden of the flats. Free use of the pool. There is also a garage (+ CZK 2,500, it is not necessary to rent together with the apartment).
The apartment is located in a very quiet street. The house is very safe. Plzeňská Street is about 2 minutes walk away, and there are restaurants, grocery stores, traffi, specialized shops, banks and others. There is also a gymnasium and a primary school nearby. A 2-minute walk away is also a bus and tram stop with great accessibility anywhere in Prague.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 3000 CZK monthly|
|Address||Slávy Horníka, Praha 5 - Košíře|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.