Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 3+kk for rent, U Zvonařky, Vinohrady, garage, terrace, balcony, 168 m²
Beautiful partly furnished apartment 3+kk for rent a floor area of 112 m2 with garage, balcony (6m²) and terrace (50m²) is located on the 6th floor with elevator in a luxury gated complex Zvonařka Vinohrady. There is a reception and security in the complex. There is also a swimming pool which can be visited for free. The apartment has a beautiful view of Vysehrad and Prague. Modern kitchen equipped with ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher and built-in refrigerator. The apartment has 2 x WC and a bathroom with bathtub and washing machine. The large LCD TV. On the floors are parquet and tiles. Heating gas boiler located directly in the apartment. The house is located in a popular area of the city center with excellent amenities and transport links. There are numerous restaurants, shops, bars, supermarket Billa, park Folimanka, ATMs, schools and tram stop „Zvonařka“ from which you get to 4 minutes to metro „C“ I. P. Pavlova.
24 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 9500 CZK|
|Address||U Zvonařky, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||112 m²|
|Terrace||yes (50 m²)|
|Balcony||yes (6 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.