A spacious solitary family house 6+kk, garden, garage, basement, for sale, Řeporyje - Praha 5
We offer spacious, soliter house with floor area of 280 m2 in a quiet area of Prague 5 – Řeporyje, Průhonek street. The ground floor is dominated by a spacious living room with fireplace and kitchenette, as there is a study, childrens room, bathroom with shower, bathtub and toilet, hallway, lounge and entrance to the basement. There is also a spacious garage with remote controlled gate. The first floor of the house consists of three bedrooms, bathroom with shower, toilet and bath. This detached brick house was built in 2005 on a plot area of 850 m2 and is brought in extra materials: ground floor has wooden floor with under floor heating, first floor has carpet and under floor heatin, bathroom and hall has ceramic tiles. There is a central vacuum cleaner, wooden Euro windows. Kitchen is fully equipped with appliances. The house is connected to all municipal heating network and provides both electric and gas boiler. The garden is designed as an ornamental, designed by the architect. The bus stop is near the house and the road to the metro station B – Luka takes only eight minutes. Transport by car to the city center is also hassle free and a great advantage is its proximity to the airport – 15 minutes by car. The house is located in close to a beautiful park. For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
14 925 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including all fees and legal services|
|Address||Průhonek, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||280 m²|
|Grounds area||850 m²|
|Garden||yes (667 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.