Rent spacious apartment 3 +1, 70 m², Plzeň - Northern Suburbs, street Brněnská
We offer for rent unfurnished apartment 3 +1 in Pilsen – Northern Suburbs, Brněnská street. Apartment with a total area of 70 m² is located on the 3rd floor of the brick house .. It consists of three rooms, two of which are separated and one through the kitchen and hallway. The kitchen is equipped with a kitchen and a gas stove. The bathroom has a bath and sink, there will be replaced with new batteries. WC is separate. In the spacious hall we find a large wardrobe for storage of věcí.Svými layout is suitable for a family with children .. Floor covering PVC tiles. carpet and heating ústřední.Velkou advantage balcony, from which there is a nice view of long, there is also a cellar. The apartment windows. Beautiful living in a quiet, green area near the zoo, invites you to visit and relax at leisure. Civic amenities are commonplace-school, kindergarten, post office, doctor, supermarkets and small shops, a cafe and bar.Dostupnost tétol.okality is to ensure public transport bus No. 41, 56, which runs at regular intervals. Nice living for a nice price. More information on the broker
5 600 CZKper month
|Charges||+ Fees and services, electricity and gas is transferred|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.