Horoměřice, luxury partly furnished family house 6+1 with garden for rent, Za Dvorem, garage, terrace, 250 m²
Beautiful partially furnished house on a 6+1 living area 250 m2 with garden (total land area 600 m2), double garage, balcony and terrace is located near Prague in Horoměřice. Kitchen equipped electric stove, oven, extractor hood and fridge with freezer. The house has two bathrooms. The first bathroom with corner bathtub. Second bathroom with massage shower and toilet. Another toilet independently. Laundry room with washer and dryer. On the floors are floating floors and tiles. Electric heating. Parking available only in two garage that belongs to the house and the street in front of him. The house is situated in a quiet location with excellent amenities and transport links. There are numerous restaurants, post office, library, pharmacy, shops, castle Horoměřice a bus stop „Horoměřice“ which takes passengers up to 13 minutes on the subway „A“ Dejvická.
35 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 8000 CZK|
|Address||Za Dvorem, Horoměřice|
|Usable area||250 m²|
|Grounds area||600 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.