Prague 6, very nice, modern unfurnished family villa 5+1 for rent, Nebušice, 212 square meters, 24-hour security in the
Impressive modern family house in Prague 6 – Nebusice, Total floor area of the house is 212 square meters. The house is designed as a 5+1, it is not furnished. new kitchen is equipped with all appliances. 2 nice bathrooms – bathtub and shower. Parquet floors and tiles. There is an active 24-hour surveillance to ensure the safety of the residents. Well kept garden. Nebusice are very nice quiet location. there are many places for strolls and relaxation, for example nearby Sarka Valley. All amenities in the area, easy access to the downtown. The bus stop is located just few steps from the house. Ther pictures are exemplificative from the similar house in the street, from the same architect and developer.
58 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 8.000 CZK service fees|
|Address||V oblouku, Praha 6 - Nebušice|
|Usable area||212 m²|
|Grounds area||400 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.