Prague, unfurnished apartment for rent 2+1 (85 m²), Street Mezibranská, New Town, at the Wenceslas Square
The unbridled apartment for rent 2+1 (85 m2) is located on the fourth floor of a brick building with an elevator in the street Mezibranská, Praha 2, New Town. The kitchen has a stove, oven, fridge and freezer. The bathroom has a shower and toilet. Cable television and the Internet. Gas heating. There are all amenities – shops, supermarket, fast food, restaurants, and more. Transportation – 2 minutes on the tram and metro Muzeum, line A and C. The house is located just a few steps from Wenceslas Square.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 300/person for services + electricity and gas|
|Address||Mezibranská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||85 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.