Apartment 3+1 for sale, 84.8 square meters, spacious cellar, beautiful view, Prague - Vinohrady, Slezska street
If you are looking for unique housing in a unique location Vinohrady, just for you, we offer 3+1 apartment with a total area of 84.8 m2 with beautiful view of the city in the Slezska street – Praha – Vinohady. The apartment has been partially renovated (new water, electricity, gas). The original elements are preserved (beautiful wood floors, double windows), this apartment provides comfort in all directions. Upon entering the spacious hall (at the moment used as a kitchen with a dining room) you will be immediately charmed by its lightness and spaciousness. From this central room is the entrance into two rooms, one is through entrance into the third room. Although there is a tram line under the windows, the apartment is very quiet. There is also a practical storage space, bathroom with bath and separate toilet. The cellar of about 10 square meters in original condition. Housing costs are very low, Fund repairs only 20,– CZK / m². Currently the building is planned replacement pipes and subsequently the construction of the elevator. The entire block of houses provided generous space for relaxation zones in the courtyard, including a children's playground. There is also the possibility to rent a parking space. For more information, please contact your broker. Highly recommended tour.
5 450 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including all fees and payments|
|Address||Slezská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||84,80 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.