Jesenice, beautiful partly furnished family house 6+1 for rent, renovated, with garden, garage, Hlavní st., 260 m²
Beautiful partially furnished house to rent on a 6+1 after reconstruction a total area of 260 m² with garden and garage situated in a quiet location near Prague – Jesenice (Osnice). The kitchen is equipped with electric cooker, extractor hood, fridge freezer and microwave. Bathroom with bathtub, shower, toilet and washing machine. A second toilet independently. On the floors are floating floors and tiles. Heated by a gas boiler. The wireless internet for a monthly fee. The house is located in a very quiet location with good amenities and transport links. There are numerous restaurants, shops, food, primary school and bus stop „Jesenice, Osnice“ from which you get to 17 minutes to metro „C“ Opatov.
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ energy + internet 960 CZK|
|Usable area||260 m²|
|Grounds area||820 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.