Partly furnished, renovated attic 3+kk apartment in Prague 2 - Vinohrady, 84 m² + 6 m² terrace
Partly furnished, renovated attic 3+kk apartment in Prague 2 – Vinohrady, 84 m2 + 6 m2 terrace. Located on the 7th floor of renovated seccession building with elevator going up to the 6th. The aprtment is very light, now furnished with seating set, bed and wardrobe, more storage space can be found in the ceiling. Kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances includinggas tove, dishwasher, refridgerator and microwave oven. In the bathroom, there is bathtub and a toilet, floors are floating or parquetted, heating and hot water are provided by gas boiler. TV and washing machine are also part of the rent. Internet ADSL. The surrounding area is abundant with restaurants, shops and also beautifull architecture tastefuly mixed with greenery, park Folimanka is very close. Due to the close proximity of metro A stop Namesti Miru and metro C stop I. P. Pavlova, transportation in the area is very easy.
19 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ advance payments for building services, gas and electricity about 4000 CZK monthly|
|Address||Záhřebská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||84 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.