For rent renovated apartment 2 +1 + G, 71 m², Praha 4, Machovcova street, 2x balcony
We rent beautiful renovated apartment 2 +1 with two balconies and a garage in a quiet and pleasant area of Prague 4 – Bráník, Machovcova street. Flat area of 71 m² is located in 6.NP revitalized brick building with a new facade and a new lift. Spacious apartment consists of two rooms, kitchen, hallway, cloakroom, bathroom, toilet and two loggias. The great advantage of separate rooms are accessible from the hallway, the larger one has a separate entrance from the kitchen. In the kitchen there is a new modern kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, MW oven, extractor hood and fridge. The first balcony is accessible from the kitchen, the other, more of a beautiful bright living room. The smaller room has a new built-in wardrobe, additional storage space provides separate cloakroom. The bathroom has a bath, toilet is located separately. The entire apartment has laid new flooring and fitted with modern tasteful door. Central heating, water heating provides instantaneous water heater. The garage is located less than 100 meters from the house. In close proximity to all amenities, bus stops, near a large shopping center Plaza, metro station Kačerov about 10 minutes by bus. Beautiful living in the quiet locality.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ services and charges 4000 kč|
|Address||Machovcova, Praha 4|
|Usable area||71 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.