Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk after reconstruction, street Makovského, Řepy, 48 m²
Beautiful fully furnished apartment 2+kk after reconstruction with a total area of 48 m² is located on the 8th floor of a block of flats in Prague 6 – Řepy. The apartment consists of an entrance hall, one separated rooms, rooms with kitchenettes and bathrooms. The windows of both rooms are located to the south. The hall is built-in wardrobe with plenty of storage space. Kitchen with electric cooker with ceramic hob, oven, microwave and fridge with freezer. Bathroom with shower, toilet and washing machine. Heating is central remote. On the floors are floating floors and tiles. The entire building is renovated insulation, windows and elevator. On each floor there is a common corridor for 3 apartments. Parking available on the street in front of the house. Excellent transport links – 50 meters to the tram and bus (direct connection to the OC Zličín). In the vicinity of all amenities – shops, supermarkets, groceries, pharmacies, post office, school, ATMs.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ energy (about 1500 CZK)|
|Address||Makovského, Praha 6 - Řepy|
|Usable area||48 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.