Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2 + kk, 55 m², ulice V tresnovce, Prague 9, terrace
Beautiful flat 2 + kk in the street V Třešňovce, Prague, 9 apartment with an area of 55 m² has one doorway and one separated room. The apartment is renovated in 2011. Apartment is unfurnished. The bathroom has a bath and separate toilet. Modern design of both rooms. The kitchen is equipped with a separate fridge, freezer, induction hob and on the other hand, electric oven with microwave. In the hallway there are practical wardrobes. There is also a storage room with washing machine. The apartment has a separate cellar. You can relax on the terrace. Along with the apartment you can rent a garage for a monthly fee. Excellent accessibility by car and public transport. The apartment is near the tram line connecting n. 9 Very quiet location with full amenities.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3500.-ulitities + 1500.-garage place can be rented|
|Address||V třešňovce, Praha 9 - Hrdlořezy|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.