Beautiful, unfurnished, duplex 5+1 apartment in lower floors of villa in Prague 4, 191,5 m², terace, parking, garden
Beautiful, unfurnished, duplex 5+1 apartment in lower floors of villa in quiet and lush part of Prague 4 – Branik. Total of 191,5 m2 of floor area is covered with parquettes, floating floor or tiled. Modern kitchen is equipped with all the appliances, there are two bathrooms and three restrooms, central heating system, phone lines with possibility of ADSL internet. Parking of up to 10 cars available on the estate. The garden is also available for the tenant. The highway can be reached in three minutes ride, the shopping center Novodvorska is three minutes inthe opposite direction. Public transport bus stop is jsut two streets away.
46 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ services 700 CZK monthly per person monthly + electricity consumption|
|Address||Psohlavců, Praha 4 - Braník|
|Usable area||191,50 m²|
|Terrace||yes (28 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.