3+1 apartment with large hall and high ceilings in Vinohradská street, Prague 2
Beautiful and classic apartment with high ceilings in Vinohradská třída. The apartment used to be used as 2 separate 2+kk flats – this concept can be suitable for an investor who wants to rent 2 small apartments in the center or it can be used as two generation apartment. In fact the disposition of this flat is 3+1 with large hall. There are 2 separate bedrooms – 1 bedroom facing south-west /street, second one facing north-east/courtyard. Living room with balcony, separate kitchen, spacious hall. The apartment is before reconstruction, but the building has been already reconstructed: new lift, front facade, roof, hook-ups for electricity and water, new plumbing fixtures, satellite ASTRA and soon new entrance door and back facade. Location – Vinohradská street, 2 minutes to Museum metro station, prestigious living in the center and moreover still close to Riegrovy Sady- favourite park. The building is managed by maintenace company and you will enjoy a service of a professional house-keeper. Floorplans available at your request. Price negotiable!
7 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Vinohrady, Praha 2 - Vinohrady (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||127,40 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.