Apartment 2+1 for rent, 55 m², Pilsen, city center, partly/ fully furnished, Husovo náměstí
Apartment 2 + 1 for rent in the city center- Husovo namesti. Apartment of 55 m2 has passed 2 years ago reconstruction located on the mezzanine floor of a brick house. It consists of an entrance hall, two interconnecting rooms, smaller kitchen, bathroom, separate toilet. The apartment is partially furnished. In the kitchen is electric stove, dishwasher, fridge and table with the chairs. Flat floors are covered with tiles and and in the rooms are carpets. Curtains and drapes are also in the flat. The bathroom has a shower and is also equipped with bathroom furniture and washing machine. There is positioned Vaillant gas boiler with a thermostat. In the hall is a foyer wall. House is after reconstruction. Around the house is all civic amenities, bus stops, bus station Shopping Centre. Apartment is also suitable for students. If interested, the flat can be completely furnished and lease price would be increased by 500 CZK.
7 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ services CZK 550/ person, + electricity and gas, refundeble deposit CZK 10 000|
|Address||Husovo náměstí, Plzeň|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.