Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 3+1 for rent renovated, Benkova, Chodov, balcony, cellar, parking, 74 m²
Beautiful fully furnished apartment 3+1 after reconstruction with a total area of 74 m² with a basement and a loggia is located on the 1st floor of also renovated brick house. Modern kitchen equipped new kitchen with gas cooker, oven, fridge with freezer, dishwasher and microwave. Walled bathroom with shower and washing machine. Toilet separately. The apartment also has a walk-in closet, TV + home theater, safe, security door. Divorce UPC throughout the apartment. On the floors are floating floors and tiles. Quiet location with excellent amenities and transport links. There are numerous restaurants, schools, post office, park Hostivař, a large park, a new swimming pool and a shopping mall Chodov. Near the bus stop „Chodovská tvrz“ which takes passengers up to 2 minutes to metro „C“ Opatov.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4 000 CZK|
|Address||Benkova, Praha 4 - Chodov|
|Usable area||74 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.