Prague, beautiful modern furnished apartment 2+kk for rent in a new building, Vaclava Trojana, Uhříněves, balcony, 50 m²
Beautiful modern furnished apartment 2+kk with a total area of 50 m2 with balcony (4 m2), cellar and garage parking (for a fee) is located in a new building on the outskirts of Prague 10 – Uhříněves. The apartment has a spacious living room with cable TV, wireless internet (up to 100Mbps). The modern kitchen is equipped with electric cooker with ceramic hob, fridge, freezer and cooker hood. The apartment is also bright bedroom with double bed and large wardrobes with plenty of storage space. Bathroom with bath, toilet and washing machine. The floors are floating floors and tiles. Parking available on the street. The house is located near Uhříněvského natural park and close to Prague's bike. Bus stop near the house to metro „C“ Haje 17 min, „B“ Černý Most 46 min by train to the city center to the Hlavní nadraží in 19 minutes. All civic amenities in the area – restaurants, shops, ATM, school, castle Uhříněves.
9 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3800 CZK + garage 1500 CZK|
|Address||Václava Trojana, Praha 10 - Uhříněves|
|Usable area||50 m²|
|Balcony||yes (4 m²)|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.