Prague, attractive warehouse and manufacturing space for rent, Davídkova, Liben, parking, 468 m²
Beautiful unfurnished warehouse or manufacturing facilities with a total area of 468 m² is located on the ground floor and first floor separate brick building in Prague 8 – Liben. In each floor keep a separate entrance. The premises consist of 11 rooms, kitchen, bathroom and two separate toilets (one on each floor). Bathroom with shower. On the floors are carpeted, parquet and tiles. Heated by an electric boiler and central heating. Ceiling height of 3 – 3.2 m The house belongs to about 8 parking spaces in the yard and garage. Possibility of arrival of the truck. The premises are located in an attractive location with good transport links – bus stop „Bulovka“ two minutes walk from the house from which you can get up to 5 minutes to metro „C“ Kobylisy. Excellent amenities – restaurants, shops, ATMs, hospitals Na Bulovce, pharmacies, primary school, parks (park Pod Korábem).
75 000 CZKper month
|Address||Davídkova, Praha 8 - Libeň|
|Usable area||468 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.