Cozy apartment 2+kk for sale, 51.4 m², attractive location of Prague 2 - New Town, street Koubkova
We offer a nice, cozy apartment 2+kk, floor area of 51.4 m2 in an attractive area of Prague 2 – New Town, street Koubkova. This privately owned apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a brick building with an elevator. The house is very well maintained and completely renovated Art Nouveau building with a new lift, facade and distribution of electricity and gas. The apartment consists of entrance hall, living room with kitchenette, bedroom, bathroom with shower, toilet and bidet and a utility room. The floors are parquet and tiles, heating provided by gas boiler. The house is situated in a sought after location with excellent transport links and even at night – metro C – IP Pavlova 5 min walk, metro – Namesti Miru 7 min walk, tram stop – Bruselska 3 min. In the vicinity is complete amenities – restaurants, shops, theaters, cinemas, kindergartens, elementary schools, park Folimanka, Botanical Garden… For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
6 800 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Price for negotiation, price does not include commission|
|Address||Koubkova, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||51,40 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.