Cozy apartment 2+kk for sale, 51.4 m², attractive location of Prague 2 - New Town, street Koubkova
We offer a nice, cozy apartment 2+kk, floor area of 51.4 m2 in an attractive area of Prague 2 – New Town, street Koubkova. This privately owned apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a brick building with an elevator. The house is very well maintained and completely renovated Art Nouveau building with a new lift, facade and distribution of electricity and gas. The apartment consists of entrance hall, living room with kitchenette, bedroom, bathroom with shower, toilet and bidet and a utility room. The floors are parquet and tiles, heating provided by gas boiler. The house is situated in a sought after location with excellent transport links and even at night – metro C – IP Pavlova 5 min walk, metro – Namesti Miru 7 min walk, tram stop – Bruselska 3 min. In the vicinity is complete amenities – restaurants, shops, theaters, cinemas, kindergartens, elementary schools, park Folimanka, Botanical Garden… For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
6 800 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Price for negotiation, price does not include commission|
|Address||Koubkova, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||51,40 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.