Rent furnished apartment 2 + kk, 42 m², Plzeň-Skvrňany, street Macháčkova
Rent sunny furnished apartment 2 + kk with an area of 42 m² located on the 4th revitalized floor of a block of flats in the street Macháčkova, Plzeň – Skvrňany. This apartment provides accommodation in a quiet part of town. Living kitchen is equipped with a bar, kitchen, combined stove, fridge with freezer, microwave oven, small sofa, living wall and a table with chairs. The second bedroom is furnished with double beds. The bathroom has a bath with sink and toilet is situated separately. The hall is equipped with spacious wardrobes providing plenty of storage prostoru.Okna of this apartment are plastic and located to the east. Despite the fact that the apartment is equipped with old furniture, looks very cozy and vzdušně.Předností prefab house are two new lifts, one of which is costly. In the surroundings you will find all the amenities-school, school, health center, pharmacy, shops, supermarkets, post office, bar, library and others. In this area there are also many green parks for walks and play area. The connection to the center is very good, tram number 2 This location has everything for a peaceful living příijemné
6 000 CZKper month
|Usable area||42 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.