Prague, beautiful fully furnished apartment 3+1 for rent renovated, Brechtova, Háje, cellar, 70 m²
Beautiful fully furnished apartment 3+1 for rent renovated a total area of 70 m² with a basement is located on the 6th floor of a brick house in Prague 4 – Haje. The house is a complete revitalization, insulation, windows, new elevator. The apartment has 3 separate rooms (23.13 and 9 m2), kitchen, bathroom and separate toilet. The kitchen is equipped with electric stove, oven, microwave and a new large fridge freezer. Bathroom with bathtub and washing machine. There UPC 10Mb internet. On the floors are laminate flooring, PVC tiles. Heated by central heating. Parking on the street in front of the house. The house is situated in a quiet location with excellent amenities and transport links. 7 min. walk to metro „C“ Haje. There are numerous restaurants, Penny Market, shops, park Hostivař, schools (kindergartens, primary schools, secondary schools, colleges, universities), ATMs and bus stop „Brechtova“ from which you get to 4 minutes to metro „C“ Haje.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3300 CZK|
|Address||Brechtova, Praha 4 - Háje|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.