Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 1+kk for rent in a new building, Návětrná, Hlubočepy, terrace, parking, 50 m²
Beautiful furnished apartment 1+kk with a total area of 50 m² is located on the 1st floor of the building with a terrace and parking place in Prague 5 – Hlubočepy. The apartment consists of a hallway where there are built-in wardrobes with plenty of storage space, large rooms and bathrooms. Kitchen will be finished works according to the client. New bathroom with shower and toilet. There's also a TV antenna and internet. On the floors are floating floors and tiles. Heated by central heating and an electric heater in the hallway. The space can be used both for residential as well as office operation with the possibility of breaking through walls to create one large area for the company. The house is situated in a quiet location near the bus stop „Smaragdová“ from which you get to metro „B“ Luka to 24 minutes. All civic amenities in the area.
8 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2000 CZK|
|Address||Návětrná, Praha 5 - Hlubočepy|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.