Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk after reconstruction, Zelenohorská, Bohnice, cellar, 43 m²
Beautiful fully furnished apartment 2+kk after partial reconstruction of the total area of 43 m² with a basement located on the 2nd floor of the brick house in Prague 8 – Bohnice. The modern kitchen is equipped with electric stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave and fridge with freezer. Bathroom with bathtub, toilet and washing machine. There is a cable UPC. On the floors are floating floors and tiles. Heated by central heating. Possibility of parking in the parking lot directly in front the house. The house is located in a quiet, green area. There are all amenities – supermarket Albert, Billa, business center Krakov, pharmacies, restaurants, schools (primary school, secondary schools, universities), ATMs and bus stop „Sídliště Bohnice“ from which you get to 9 minutes on the metro „C“ Kobylisy.
9 800 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2000 CZK|
|Address||Zelenohorská, Praha 8 - Bohnice|
|Usable area||43 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.