Rent spacious apartment 2 +1, 70 m², Pilsen - South Suburbs, Alešova street
We rent spacious apartment 2 +1 with an area of 70 m², located on the ground floor of a brick building with no elevator, street Alešova, Pilsen – South Suburbs. The apartment is partially furnished, consists of two rooms, hallways, closets, bathroom and WC. There is a kitchen with gas cooker, fridge freezer and washing machine. The bathroom has a bathtub, a sink and a boiler for hot water. The rooms are interconnecting, but each of them has a separate entrance and the floors are laid PVC and dlažba.Vytápění provide WaW. There is possible to use the basement for storage purposes and land for hanging laundry. The big advantage is in nitrobloku garden, which is maintained and is ideal for sitting. Parking directly in front of the house. All amenities nearby – shops, schools, school, doctor, shopping center. Excellent transport links to the center. In the surrounding area can be used for walking and relaxing Bor park and dam. Quiet living in the city center. Available immediately. More information on the broker.
8 360 CZKper month
|Charges||+ Fees and Services|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.