Unfurnished, renovated apartment 3+kk+study for rent in prague 6 - Bubenec, Prague 6, 93 m²
We offer for rent nicely renovated, very light, unfurnished Prague 6 apartment 3+kk+study. The apartment has all the rooms separate, accessible from the central hall, original refitted windows and doors, partly original restored, partly new floating floors and tiles. Kitchen is fully equipped except refridgerator, which can be provided in the case of interest as well as washing machine. Bathroom has shower, toilet is in separate room, the apartment has own gas heating, large pantry and a cellar. Beside very nice view to the well kept courtyard, the apartment offers also splendid locality in side street close to Vitezne square, where is large number of civic amenites and very nice surroundings, from nearby metro A station Dejvicka, transportation to other parts of Prague is more than easy.
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ bulding fees 800 CZK per person monthly + energy bills about 2000 CZK monthly|
|Address||Národní obrany, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||93 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.