Partly furnished, modern and light apartment 3+kk for rent in new building in Prague 9, 90 m² + 11 m² terrace, parking
Furnished, modern and light apartment 3+kk for rent in Prague 9, 90 m2 + 11 m2 terrace. Located on the 6th floor of new building from the year 2008 in Na Harfe street. Equipped kitchen including electric stove with glass-ceramic hob, dishwasher and microwawe oven, the refridgerator can be arranged. Bathtub in the bathroom, toilet is in separate room. The apartment has number of built-in wardrobes and spacious pantry. Floating or tiled floors, central heating, cable TV in the building, there is also shared garden with playground available for the tenants. Parking space for one car also belongs to the apartment. There is shopping center Harfa nearby and metro B station, from which you can get to the city center in 10 minutes.
18 400 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4600 CZK + el.|
|Address||Na Harfě, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||90,50 m²|
|Terrace||yes (11 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.