Newly renovated, unfirnished 3+1 apartment for rent in Prague 7 - Bubenec, 98 m²
We offer for rent light, newly renovated, unfurnished 3+1 apartment 98 m2 large, located on the 4th floor of brick building with lift. There is modern kitchen unit with glass-ceramic hob and electric ove, bathroom with bathtub and two sinks, original refitted windows and parqueted floors.Two separate bedrooms. Splendid locality between Stromovka and Letenske Sady parks with large number of amenities around, especially shops and restaurants, supermarket and pharmacy are 2 minutes of walk from the building, metro A station Hradcanska and metro C station Vltavska are both 5 minutes of ride by tram away.
19 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ building services 600 CZK per person monthly + 3500 CZK monthly for electricity|
|Address||Šmeralova, Praha 7 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||98 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.