Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+kk for rent, renovated, Na Farkáně I, Radlice, garden, cellar, parking, 48 m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+kk after reconstruction with a total area of 48 m² is located on the 1st floor without elevator in Prague 5 – Blade. The apartment has a shared garden, shared with other basement apartment and the possibility of parking spaces in the yard. Completely new kitchen equipped with electric cooker with ceramic hob, oven and extractor hood. Bathroom with shower and toilet. On the floors are tiled and PVC. Heating via gas central heating. There wifi. The house is situated in a quiet location with excellent amenities and transport links. There are numerous restaurants, shops, nursery school, ATMs and bus stop „Farkáň“ from which you can get up to 7 minutes to metro „B“ Anděl.
11 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2500 CZK|
|Address||Na Farkáně I, Praha 5 - Radlice|
|Usable area||48 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.