Prague, furnished apartment for rent 4+1 (200m²), U Silnice street, Liboc, balcony, parking
Beautiful furnished apartment for rent 4+1 (200m²) with balcony and winter garden is located on the first floor of the new building in the U Silnice street, Praha 8, Liboc. The apartment is partially air-conditioned. The apartment consists of three bedrooms, kitchen, living room, bathroom, toilet, balconies and corridors. The apartment has parking space included in the price. There are security doors, retractable blinds, video intercom. The surroundings are foreign schools – Korean, Japanese, German and French. Underfloor heating – hot water with forced circulation. Civic amenities – restaurants, schools, green areas, shopping center 5 minutes by car. Transportation to the airport, city center and the highway Plzeň / Nürnberg approx. 15 min on bus and tram station 4 minutes.
35 000 CZKper month
|Charges||1200 CZK for house services + energy (electricity + gas)|
|Address||U silnice, Praha 6 - Liboc|
|Usable area||200 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.