Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 5 +1 for rent, 160 m², terrace, 3 x chamber, Pavla Švandy ze Semčic, Praha 5
We offer for rent a spacious apartment. Unfurnished apartment is designed as 5 +1. Apartment with an area of 160 square meters is located on the 2nd floor without elevator of a nice brick house in a nice area of Prague 5, 300 m from the French lyceum, in the street Pavla Švandy of Semčic. The apartment has a terrace, offering comfortable seating and relaxation. Kitchen equipped with fridge, freezer, electric stove, dishwasher. Bathroom with bath, shower (massage box), toilet, bidet and another separate toilet. Beautiful living on the left bank of the Vltava River. Complete amenities (near plenty of shops, restaurants, cafes, banks, post office). Nearby Kinsky garden. Excellent transport links.
37 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 400 CZK/person + electricity, gas|
|Address||P. Švandy ze S., Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||160 m²|
|Terrace||yes (10 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.