Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2+1 for rent renovated, Čílova, Břevnov, balcony, cellar, 56 m²
Beautiful fully furnished apartment 2+1 for rent after partial reconstruction of a total area of 56 m² with balcony is located on the 2nd floor of a panel house in Prague 6 – Vinohrady. The house is newly insulated and the windows. The apartment consists of hallway, separate WC, bathroom, kitchen, 2 separate rooms and a cellar in the basement. In the corridor, built-in wardrobes with plenty of storage space. Kitchen equipped built-in combination oven, extractor hood, built-in dishwasher, microwave, fridge with freezer and a table with chairs. Bathroom with bathtub and washing machine. On the floors are PVC, carpets and tiles. Heated by central heating. There UPC and Petriny net. Parking on the street. The house is located in the middle of the block creating a quiet environment. The windows are directed to the east and west. Excellent transport links and all amenities nearby (Billa, Kaufland, sports center, school, kindergarten, clinic, hospital). Since April 2015 the metro „A“ Petřiny station will be open (2 minutes walk away). Bus (Zličín, Anděl, airports) + tram (Hradčanská) both about 100 m. Natural parks Star, Landronka, Markéta – all about 5 minutes walk, quiet location full of greenery.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3500 CZK|
|Address||Čílova, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.