Very nice and light, fully furnished 3+kk apartment wih balcony for rent in Prague 4 - Kunratice, 83 m², garage
Very nice and light, fully furnished 3+kk apartment with balcony for rent in Prague 4th – Kunratice. Located on the 5th floor of brick building with lift, total floor area is 83 m2 . All the rooms are accesed from the hallway, bathroom has bathtub and washing machine, toilet is in separate room, pantry is also available. Floating wooden parquet floors, heating is central in the building, kitchen is equipped with all the appliances including dishwasher, refridgerator, microwave oven and stove with glass-ceramic hob. Cable TV and high speed internet available in the building. Balcony offers pleasant view, whole area is very peaceful, connection to the metro and city center from the nearby bus stop.“A parking space in the underground garage and a cellar space below the apartment is included in the price of the rent.
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 4800 CZK monthly (heating hot and cold water, garbage disposal and cleaning of the shared spaces) + electricity on the tenant|
|Address||Muškova, Praha 4 - Kunratice|
|Usable area||83 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.