Flat 3+ kk for sale, 66 sqm, terrace, cellar, parking, garden, swimming pool, playground, Praha 4 - Újezd, Na Formance
We offer for sale partially furnished, very bright apartment 3+ kk with a floor area of 66 sqm in a quiet location in the street Na Formance, Praha 4 – Újezd. This privately owned apartment is located on the 1st floor of a brick modern building (approval in 2006) of a high standard. The complex consists of four low buildings, you can use a large communal garden with swimming pool, barbecue area and playground. The apartment has a closed parking place and a brick cellar (5.12 m2). Separate apartment consists of entrance hall with fitted wardrobes, two bedrooms, a living room with French windows and access to the terrace (3.45 m2) with kitchenette – kitchen equipped with quality appliances, spacious bathroom with bath, separate toilet and closet. The floors are of good quality flooring and tiles with underfloor heating. Woodenwindows are fitted with window blinds and insect nets, door by Sapeli. Heating and hot water provided by the boiler room in the house. Operating costs are only 4000 CZK per month including repair fund. Next to the house is Milíčovský Forest – for sports and walks, in front of the complex bus stop (5 min metro Opatov). Ideal for families with children. Near kindergarten, school, shopping centerChodov about 7 minutes by car. For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
3 190 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including brokerage fee and complete legal services|
|Address||Na Formance, Praha 4 - Újezd|
|Usable area||66 m²|
|Terrace||yes (3 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.