Single family house 4+1 for sale, 220 m², garden, garage, basement, Praha 4 - Kunratice, street Kalmanova
We sell a brick detached family house 4+1 with a floor area of 220 m2 in a quiet area of Prague 4 – Kunratice, Kalmanova street. The house stands on a fenced plot area of 933 m2 on a large well maintained garden with trees and its own well, there is a house with a habitable room, hall and kitchen and garage. The ground floor of the 60 consists of living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom with bath and separate WC. On the 1st floor there are 2 separate bedrooms, bath and entry to the ground. The house also has a spacious basement. Heating gas. boiler with heat exchanger or a solid fuel boiler, el. boiler, garage. Sewer connections on the boundary. All amenities in the home school, kindergarten, post office, pharmacy, restaurant. Not far away the stop. BUS, 12min. the metro Kačerov. For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
|local solid fuels|
8 931 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including brokerage fee and complete legal services|
|Address||Kálmánova, Praha 4 - Kunratice|
|Usable area||220 m²|
|Grounds area||933 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.